I’m in a bit of a salad phase. Blame it on the hot weather or blame it on the abundance of greens in my garden — whatever the reason may be, I’ve been craving and consuming a lot of salad.
Tis the season, I suppose.
For this reason, I decided to post a round up of my favorite spring and summer salads. Here, in no particular order, are a few of my favorites.
FRIDAY FAVORITES: SALAD EDITION
1. ASPARAGUS & ARUGULA SALAD WITH FETA AND MINT
2. SHAVED APPLE, FENNEL, AND CELERY SALAD
3.SPICY PEANUT NOODLE SALAD
4. RED CABBAGE SLAW WITH CREAMY AVOCADO DRESSING
5. RADISH LEAF PESTO PASTA SALAD
6. THE PRETTIEST WATERMELON SALAD WITH BASIL, BALSAMIC AND MOZZARELLA
7. GREEN BEAN AND BLACKBERRY SALAD WITH GOAT CHEESE AND CARAMELIZED ONIONS
8. GRILLED CORN SALAD WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND AVOCADO